5 elements a law firm website must have to win new clients
Every website should have a purpose behind it. The most important thing is to grab your visitor’s attention.
- Every website should have a purpose behind it. Just like if i invite you over to my house. The same thing applies for a website. When someone visits your website.
- Call to action, you want to make sure that you have a call to action button right next to the offer, so that when someone visits your website.
- Images of success, you want to make sure that your website is displaying images or videos of the transformation or the success of your future client.
- Make sure that your services are broken down into bite size format, so what when they visit your home page, they’re not scrambling everywhere to try to find the service that they’re looking for.
- Describe your process in three or four simple steps. So most websites, most law firm websites don’t have a process listed on their homepage.